Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Moving Boy

Well, it looks as if Luke is going to be a mover just like Cole was when he was a baby! He already rolls a little bit onto his side, sometimes he gets pretty far on his side that you think he just might go all the way over. I'm sure in the next month or so he will probably roll over if he keeps this up.

Here are some pictures from today of Luke up on his side!




Luke is also able to move from one spot to the next by wiggling! I put him in the middle of his activity mat while Cole and I ate lunch. He was in the family room and we were at the kitchen table so the couch blocked my view of him. I looked over after a few minutes and he was no longer in the center of the mat but outside of it!
Here is a picture of where he ended up. You can see that it is pretty far from the center!



So it definely looks while we are going to have another mover on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment