Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day fun with Daddy

I had two snow days last week - Monday and Tuesday - so I was able to hang out at home with the boys! I didn't think the weather was that bad on Monday but all the schools in St. Charles County cancelled that morning. The snow came in Monday night into Tuesday morning and school was called off on Tuesday as well. Cole did not have preschool because of the snow day and his swim lesson on Tuesday got cancelled as well. Matt took Tuesday off of work so that he could take Cole out in the snow to play.

They played out in our yard for a little bit before they headed to a hill behind Cindy and Lonnie's house. The lot next to the Cindy & Lonnie is empty so it makes for a great sledding hill. Matt said that he and Cole did three runs and then Cole decided that was enough. Luke and I stayed inside where it was nice and warm! Cole's cheeks were so red and cold when he came in!




No comments:

Post a Comment