Sunday, February 28, 2010

Next Year - All Figured Out

I am happy to say that we have figured out where both Cole and Luke will be going next year while Matthew and I are at work. We enrolled Cole in a full day preschool program at Warren Elementary School in the Francis Howell School District. The elementary school is about 10 minutes from our house. We had that all figured out and settled in the beginning of February.

Then it was on to Luke. A friend of mine from work has a little boy that is 2 months younger than Luke. He goes to a women's house in their neighborhood so I asked her to talk with her babysitter to see if she might have an opening come August. At first it didn't look like she did but then she realized she would have an opening since one little boy will be going to kindergarten.

So, Matt and I went to meet her last weekend. We really liked her, she was very warm and friendly. She took right to Luke. She is able to take Luke around 6:20am so we can then take Cole to preschool so he can be dropped off at 6:30pm so I can get to work on time. Her backyard backs up to the elementary school where Cole will be going for preschool. Since we are taking the boys to two different places next year it is at least nice that they are so close together.

It is nice to have everything settled for next year. Although nothing will be as nice as having the boys in their own home with their Aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment