Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cole Being "Sneaky" Again

This morning all of us (minus Luke who was napping) were in the bathroom getting ready. Cole must have spotted the nail clippers (of which he is a big fan of) and snatched them. As he steps down from the toilet (that he climbed on to reach them), with his hands behind his back, he says, "Mom, I don't have anything in my hands." Had he not made this statement I would not have known he had grabbed the nail clippers.

Then he backs up against the shower curtain, still with both hands behind his back. I ask him to show me his hand. He shows the right one. Then he puts it back and shows me the left one. So I ask him to show me both of his hands. He does, but since he was leaning against the shower curtain the clippers were able to stay behind his back. So I had to ask him to show me both hands and step away from the shower curtain. Then he was busted.

It was just so funny to watch him try to be "sneaky" since I knew the minute he made the first comment that he had something he wasn't supposed to have. For some reason he likes to try to cut his own nails which I prefer him not to do since he isn't exactly good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment