Thursday, February 4, 2010

Conversations with Cole - Feb. 2010

So here is what Cole was telling me tonight about God and Jesus:

-Jesus is God's son
-Jesus died on our sins (I said, "you mean for our sins," he said, "yes")
-God, he lives up in heaven. You can tell he is here now.
-King Herord wanted to kill Jesus because he thought he was going to take his job but he wasn't. I said, "did he kill Jesus?" Cole said, "No. God told him to move far away to Bethleham until it was safe."
-God is powerful
-God came to the three wisemen and told them not to go back to the king.

Guess Cole must really pay attention when they have Bible lessons at his preschool! He was telling me all sorts of stuff! I had to get Matt to help make sense of what Cole was saying since I'm not really up on my Bible stories. Ive always been impressed with Cole's ability to retain information! Hopefully that stays when him when he gets older and is in school!

2 comments:

  1. WOW - be sure to tell Papa that one. That bible stuff gets really tricky because it seems like the stories that stick with them are the one where someone is trying to kill someone else and there are alot of those in the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papa will definetly be proud that Cole is learning his bible stories!

    ReplyDelete