Friday, October 29, 2010

Rombachs 2010





So I didn't have that great of a time when we took the boys to Eckerts this year. Partly because I wasn't feeling well, it was a little warm (for me anyway) and it was super crowded. So, I decided to take the boys to Rombachs (which we've been every year since Cole was born) last Friday when I had the day off. My Mom and brother came with us. Cole was all about his Uncle Jake and Luke was all about Mimi. Which left me to roam around trying to take a few pictures. The boys are not easy to capture when they are running around playing.





It was great weather and not too crowded. The boys got to run around playing on the old firetruck, playground, and going through the tunnel. Cole and Uncle Jake got to go in the inflatable haunted house (which apparently wasn't very haunted). The boys also got to look at some of the animals - pigs and goats. Luke loved playing with the small pumpkins. The only problem was you'd have to watch him closely because he'd throw the pumpkins.








No comments:

Post a Comment