Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cole's First Day of Preschool!!



Cole had his first day of preschool today!! He's actually still there but I thought I would put up the pictures from this morning now anyways. It is a full day preschool from 8:30am - 4pm with before and after care. Once I go back to work in August he will get dropped off at 6:30am and I will pick him up around 3:30pm. His teacher is really nice, her name is Mrs. Bishop. There is also an assistant in the classroom all day as well. I met one lady, named Mary this morning and she is there until 1pm. Then I guess someone else will come to help his teacher. His teacher is there from 8:30am - 4 or 4:30pm.

He was super excited about going to school this morning! We bought a new lunch box this weekend and new shoes. He has been wearing his new iron man sandals for the past few days to break them in before wearing them to school. He is so excited to show everyone his iron man shoes - he loves the fact that they light up!

We packed his lunch last night - a sandwich, grapes, cheezits, green beans and mini chocolate cupcakes (which he calls brownies). We'll see how he does with his lunch when I pick him up in a little bit.

I am going to send him tomorrow and then the rest of the month he'll probably go about 2 days per week until I go back to work when he'll go full time.

Here is a picture of him outside of his school, ready to go in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment