Thursday, July 15, 2010

Toy Story 3 - in 3D

Cole and I went to see Toy Story 3 tonight in 3D!! It was the first movie that I've been to with Cole and I loved every minute of it!! I had been telling Cole I would take him to that movie for a few weeks now since he had done a great job of sleeping in his own bed and it just hadn't happened yet. He slept in his own bed all night last night and the first thing he said when he woke up this morning was 1) "I slept in my own bed" and 2) "Can we go see the movie now."

So, I decided that today, rather tonight was the night. He really wanted to see it in 3D so we went tonight at 7:20pm. He was so excited as we were walking in to the theater. We got soda, candy, and popcorn. With our 3D glasses, tickets and snacks we were ready! We were the first ones in the theater and it was only about 5 minutes before the movie was supposed to start. Cole was sure we were in the wrong theater. I assured him we weren't. A few people trickled in but it was pretty empty. Watching it in 3D was really neat!

I will say that the movies have gotten really expensive! I was just there at the end of May but only bought one ticket and no food/drinks. For the next time we will definitely be bringing our own snacks to save some money.

I had so much fun seeing Cole loving being there. It just made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment