Cole and I ventured downtown earlier today to go to the arch. We met Sarah with Iva & Alena, Mary with Brigid & Maddie and David and Julie with Hannah. When we first got there we looked around the Westward Expansion museum but that only lasted for a little bit. We got some snacks at the Mercantile shop before heading up the Arch. Cole loves to get snacks wherever he goes.
We had tickets to go up to the top of the Arch at 12:45pm. Cole did awesome! I was a little nervous when I saw the small compartment we would be riding up to the top in but it wasn't too bad. It takes about 4 minutes to get to the top and then about 3 minutes to get back down. We didn't spend that much time at the top since it was super croweded, at least 80 people in the small space. Cole was a little nervous to climb up to see out of the window at first but got comfortable as time went by.
No comments:
Post a Comment