Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Luke's 9 Month "Stats"

I took Luke for his 9 month check up yesterday with the pediatrician. He is doing great!

Here are his stats from his appointment:

-22 pounds, 2.5 ounces (73%)
-30.5 inches long (97%)

So he has gained just 4 pounds and grown 2 and 1/4 inches in the past three months. He got one shots, part of the Hep B vaccine. I thought for sure he would have slowed down between 6-9 months in the growing department but appartently not. We were definetly not surprised by the 4 pound gain - he has been in 12 month clothes for a while and we weigh him sometimes on our scale at home. So we shall see if he slows down over the next three months or keeps going at this pace. I'm assuming he will slow down, at least a little bit over the next 3 months especially as he becomes more and more active all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment