Matt and I took the boys to get the H1N1 vaccine today. They were giving it to certain people in the risk groups, kids being one of them, at a middle school in the district I teach in. We got there at about 3:45pm (it started at 4:30pm) and got a decent spot in line - or so we thought. It was cold and rainy today and we had to stand out in it until about 5pm when we finally made it inside. Just as we made it in side they decided to bring more people in by wrapping the line a little! Luke and Matt waited in the car for a while to keep out of the cold while Cole & and saved our spot.
Once inside we waited another hour or so until it was our turn to get the shots. Both boys were able to get the shot so I was pleased. So glad to now be home and sitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment