Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tortellini

Cole woke up this morning a little out of it and upset. I was sitting in the family room and I heard him so I got up to go get him. Sometime he wakes up and stumbles out into the family room (its very cute) and sometimes he wakes up and sits in bed for a few minutes.

He had come into our room early this morning and was sleeping in Matt's spot. When I came in he was upset and kept talking about tortellini. He was crying and told me "you put cheese on my tortellini." This did happen but it was on Sunday night that I put cheese on his tortellini and he wasn't happy about that - although he did eventually eat it. Yesterday he had asked for tortellini for dinner so I guess the thought stayed with him over night.

He said he was hungry and wanted to get up and eat - he wanted tortellini. I thought it was so funny that he woke up with tortellini on the brain! Guess I'll have to put tortellini on the shopping list since we don't have any in the house. Luckly once he started to become fully awake he forgot all about wanting tortellini for breakfast and a waffle did the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment