So Cole got mad at Matt tonight and it was so cute! Matt went out to start the grill and I guess Cole wanted to push the ignitor button but didn't get to. He came in saying "he was mad at daddy" and that he wasn't going to grill with him anymore.
So I got out my camera to get it on video since his little rant was very cute! The first video I took Cole just started rambling about all the stuff that he wasn't going to do since he was mad - pretty funny since it was all stuff he likes to do (play with his cousins, drink milk, orange juice & apple juice) and then he stops making sense in his rambling. The second video I asked him about being mad and you can understand it better. Enjoy!
Well, he makes a logical argument to me! :)
ReplyDeleteKatie - that is AWESOME that you got that on tape! We don't have any mad moments - we have plenty so I'll have to try!
ReplyDelete