We headed out to the farm around 1pm to spend the afternoon with Matt's parents. We bought Cole a life jacket the other day at Walmart so he could go out in the canoe on the lake at the farm so he's really wanted to go out there. He loves being on the farm! Uncle Ben and Aunt Susan took him out on the canoe while Matt took a much needed nap and I stayed in with Luke so no pictures but I do have a picture of the boys with their farm Papa.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Father's Day
Matt got to celebrate his first father's day yesterday as a father of two! Cole was the first to point out the presents on the table that we had gotten him and of course he was the one to open them! Gone are the days of opening your own presents since Cole loves to do it. Matt got a new polo and boxers from Old Navy. I also got him a book, "Where the Wild Things Are" since everytime we are at a store and see it he mentions how it is one of his favorites! He enjoyed reading it to Cole once he opened it.


We headed out to the farm around 1pm to spend the afternoon with Matt's parents. We bought Cole a life jacket the other day at Walmart so he could go out in the canoe on the lake at the farm so he's really wanted to go out there. He loves being on the farm! Uncle Ben and Aunt Susan took him out on the canoe while Matt took a much needed nap and I stayed in with Luke so no pictures but I do have a picture of the boys with their farm Papa.
We headed out to the farm around 1pm to spend the afternoon with Matt's parents. We bought Cole a life jacket the other day at Walmart so he could go out in the canoe on the lake at the farm so he's really wanted to go out there. He loves being on the farm! Uncle Ben and Aunt Susan took him out on the canoe while Matt took a much needed nap and I stayed in with Luke so no pictures but I do have a picture of the boys with their farm Papa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment