Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Video of Luke & Cole

Here are two videos from tonight of Luke during tummy time while I was able to get him to laugh. You can hear Cole in the background both times, its pretty funny! In one of them he's telling Matt and I to move because he can't see his tv. In the other one he's telling us he can't hear his tv (I turned the sound down so you could hear Luke in the video).

This is my first time uploading videos on You Tube and then putting them on the blog, so hopefully it works!



2 comments:

  1. Katie,

    I tried to view the videos, but I got an error message saying something about it being a private video and to make sure I accept the sender's friend request. Do I need to do something different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try viewing them again. Matt got the same thing the first time he tried to view them and then I went in and change my settings on youtube and it worked for him.

    Hopefully it will work!

    ReplyDelete