Luke of course slept almost the entire time. I finally had to wake him up to eat and then he stayed a wake for awhile. He kept waking up and then falling asleep while we rode the train.
We went to the Children's Zoo today for the first time. Our zoo membership expires in the end of May and I want to try to use all of the passes we have left so we used some of them at the Children's Zoo. It was a nice place for Cole to get to play at and see some animals. Not sure if I'd pay the $4 if I didn't have the zoo membership passes but its definetly worth it with the membership passes. I think if he had another child to run around with he would have played more on some of the playground equipment but he did seem to enjoy himself.
Next week we are off to the Botanical Gardens. We are trying to do something once a week with my Mom in April and May before the weather gets to hot to do these types of activities. Once summer comes we'll just take Cole to the pool to swim and keep Luke in the shade or one of us will stay at my Mom's house with him.
They have some frogs outside of the indoor part of the children's zoo and Cole sat on all of them! There was an orange one too but the picture didn't turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment