Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! It is so much fun as Cole gets older and really enjoys picking out and giving gifts. It makes it extra special to get a gift specially picked out from your littles ones! Matthew also continues to make the day super special as well. Him and Luke picked up some flowers for me on the way home from church - always a hit!

Then as soon as I was awake and ready Cole wanted to open presents! He and Matt had gone to Target on Friday night for Cole to pick out something speical. He was so excited to give me his gifts - which there were three of! The first one, that he picked out from Target, was a garden gnome - which is now sitting on our front porch. His second gift was a garden stone that he and Kerry had made earlier that week. It is a kit that comes with a mold, then you fill with a cement mix and then paint. I love home made gifts! His third gift was a mold that had his handprint in it - loved it! He had made it up at the preschool lab he went to at the high school I teach at for a few days.

My gift that Matthew got me from him and the boys was wonderful! It was a beautiful silver necklace that has two circles, imprinted with one of the boys names on them. I LOVED IT!

We had lunch at my sister's house with my Mom, Grandma and Aunt Sue. It was really nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment