Monday, May 31, 2010

Cole's Last Day of Preschool

Cole had his last day of preschool on Friday (May 28th). It is hard to believe that the school year, for him anyway, is over (I still have two more days). He had a wonderful year there and it was the perfect fit for what he/we needed. He ended up going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:30pm to 3:30pm. Kerry and Luke would drop him off and I would usually pick him up. It was so nice to be able to pick him up so that I still felt involved.

When he started going to the preschool there were only a few kids in his class. I was a little unsure at first but as the weeks went on a few more kids joined and they were up to 8-10 kids after a while. The small size was really nice, it gave him some kids to play with but still allowed for more one on one attention from the teacher. His teacher was Mrs. Herriges and she was great with the kids! Very kind and friendly but strict at the same time. Cole absolutely loved going and it was always fun to hear him talk about his friends.

His last day of class the parents were invited to come up and watch the kids sing a few of their favorite songs and then have ice cream. I took some videos but am having issues pasting them into the blog so I'll try to get those up later.


No comments:

Post a Comment