He's been doing a great job at putting his face in the water while he is kicking with the kickboard or working on swimming without one. I've been so impressed!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Pics of Cole's Swim Lesson with my New Camera!!
I took my new camera to Cole's swim lessons tonight. Probably a little risky with all the splashing going on but I wanted to try it out. Cole is doing AWESOME at swim lessons! It's a little crazy since Monday/Wednesday are open swim nights so there are tons of other people swimming while his lesson is going on. Tonight was even more crowded than usual, probably because of all the kids on Spring Break. I signed him up for Tuesday/Thursday evenings for the next session in April - there is no open swim on those evenings. The only good thing about open swim is that Cole gets to play for a while when lessons are done - which he really enjoys! He loves going down the slide they and playing with all of the spraying water coming out. Tonight he was diving for a ring - now the water is only about 2-3 feet deep but he still did a great job going under the water to get it.
He's been doing a great job at putting his face in the water while he is kicking with the kickboard or working on swimming without one. I've been so impressed!




He's been doing a great job at putting his face in the water while he is kicking with the kickboard or working on swimming without one. I've been so impressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment