Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cole's 4 Year Stats

Cole had his 4 year check up today so here are his official "stats."

-Weight: 36 pounds (he weighed 30 pounds at his three year check up)
-Height: 40 and 3/4 inches (he was 37.5 inches at his three year check up)

So, he is up 6 pounds and grew a little over 3 inches the past year! I knew that he was close to 41 inches - he loves to measure himself on the way out of preschool (there is a measuring chart in the hallway). I was a bit surprised that he had gained 6 pounds since he is still such a skinny guy. I was thinking he'd be about 34, maybe 35 pounds since that is what he tends to weigh on our scale. He is always asking to be "measured" on our scale since he sees us use it.

He moved out of his 3T clothes back in November so we'll see how long he stays in the 4T stuff. I had to buy all new shirts and pants back in November and I'm hoping he will wear that stuff this coming fall.

No shots at this appointment!! He will get some next year at his 5 year (crazy to think that he will be 5 next year and then off to kindergarten!!) appointment. He had a hearing test and he can hear - which must mean he has selective hearing when I tell him it's time to get out of the pool after he plays for a little while after swim lessons :) He claims that it is too loud for him to hear me, sometimes it is but sometimes I think he just doesn't pay attention to me since he still wants to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment