This is in the front of my classroom so that students can check what they missed when asbsent and pick up any handouts (I put them in a bin with their name on it). Usually students forget to check it or forget to come talk to me but at least it helps me stay organized.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Where I Spend My Day
For one of my graduate classes one of our assignments this week was to take a picture of that shows our work environment. So while I had my camera at school I decided to take several pictures of my classroom so I would have it documented. Next school year we will be moving into a new building so it will be nice that I have these pictures of my first classroom. I thought I'd share on the blog so everyone could see where I spend my time during the day while the boys are at preschool or the sitter.


Here is my desk. I love my little corner work space!


This is in the front of my classroom so that students can check what they missed when asbsent and pick up any handouts (I put them in a bin with their name on it). Usually students forget to check it or forget to come talk to me but at least it helps me stay organized.
On this board I write the essential questions for the unit we are studying, I put down some trivia for this date in history (we watch the one minute history channel video clip on Fridays) and each classes goals (we have to set them say the administrators) are posted.
This is one of my bulletin boards at the front of the room. I have all of the current the President, VP, cabinet members (and a description of their job), Supreme Court members, U.S. Senators and U.S. reps posted. I also have the state government executive officials on the board.
Here is my board by my desk that has tons of pictures of the boys on it!
This is in the front of my classroom so that students can check what they missed when asbsent and pick up any handouts (I put them in a bin with their name on it). Usually students forget to check it or forget to come talk to me but at least it helps me stay organized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just reading your board makes me realize I need to go take a class in Am Gov & World History. Great share Katie and it will be good for the kids to see some day too.
ReplyDelete