Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cole's Alphabet

When Cole and I went to Target tonight he decided that he needed a small notebook when we passed by some. He said it was for doing his homework in. I found that cute! The other day when I was doing some of my school work he started playing with my folders (that had graded work in them) and he said he was playing school.

When we got home tonight he sat down, opened his notebook and started writing his alphabet. I looked over and he had written "A,B,C & D" all on his own. Then he started asking what letter came next and would write down each letter. I was so impressed as he went through the entire alphabet! Only a few of the letters did he need me to write down so he could see what they looked like. Most of the letters he wrote all on his own without looking at anything. You can see that he struggled with the letter g and with m and n. He's working on s, we forgot about w and he y and z kind of merged together.

I was so impressed I thought I'd share his work with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment