For some time now Cole has had his heart set on being Iron Man for Halloween. I did my best to try to talk him out of it, suggesting that be a cowboy or a solider, but no luck. He had told Kerry that he really wanted to be Iron Man but Mom wanted him to be something else. Tonight we went to Target to buy him an Iron Man toy (he had gotten some stickers on his bedtime chart and that was his prize). While we were there we checked out the Halloween aisles to get his costume. I know it's far from Halloween but if you don't buy the stuff now then it is slim pickings when it gets close to the actual date.
They had three Iron Man costumes, of course Cole wanted the most expensive one. It has "muscles" and lights up. It is a one piece costume with a mask. I wasn't too sure about it but I just couldn't say no time him.
When we got home we tried it on to make sure it fit - which it does, perfectly! As much as I was not all excited about the costume in the beginning, I just think he is the most adorable Iron Man! He loved having it on! We got a few pictures on the porch.

No comments:
Post a Comment