Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Cool me down on a hot day"

The ice cream man drove by our house several times tonight. Kerry, who was over, and I both heard the music and kept looking at each other waiting for Cole to notice it. He was sitting on the couch watching his show and was so into it that he didn't notice it until I mentioned it. Immediately he jumped up so we could go chase down the ice cream man to get some ice cream. Man did he move fast off the couch, out the door and to the street to stop the ice cream truck.

Cole chose an Iron Man ice cream bar. Still amazed that he knows who Iron Man is since he's never seen the show. When asked how he knows his name Cole replys, "Dylan wore a shirt to school with Iron Man on it." They really do a great job of targeting young kids with all these super hero characters!

Kerry and I both got ice cream and we all ate it out on the deck. Cole ate his entire ice cream tonight which I was surprised at because usually he only eats about half and then tries to pawn it off on someone else. When we came inside once we were all done Cole went back to watching his show on the couch. That's when he said, "cool me down on a hot day," referring to the ice cream. He's said this several times before when eating cold ice cream. That's when Kerry mentioned that she use to say that phrase around Cole when she was watching him. I had wondered where he came up with that phrase. He's super cute when he says it!

No comments:

Post a Comment