We went to Cole's holiday program at his preschool this afternoon. It was called, "Happy Birthday Jesus." He's been practicing at school for several weeks now and would start singing or saying what they had been practicing at home. He was dressed in one of his Christmas outfits and looked adorable! I thought he might get nervous in front of all the people but he did great! He new all of the songs and speaking parts very well. He kept getting distracted by a few girls behind him who were singing/shouting the words at the top of their lungs so he was always looking over his shoulder. You could tell he really new the words to the songs because he sang/spoke all the parts. It was really fun to see him in his first performance! I've now decided that I definetly need a much better camera for the future to take pictures at these types of events. Mine just doesn't zoom like I would need it to nor does it do so well without a lot of light but we'll see when it willf it into the budget.
No comments:
Post a Comment