I didn't take many pictures that day. Here is one of Cole opening his present and another one of Cole and Jacob.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Christmas at the Farm
We celebrated Christmas out at the farm with the Bange family on December 26. Everyon was there except for Matt's sister, Sarah and her family. Cole spent the day running around playing with Jacob - who is one of his favorite friends to play with. It was just a nice relaxing day visiting and eating, lots of eating. Luke got a fun tool bag with tools from his Aunt Mary & Uncle Stephen and Cole got a tractor toy and large floor puzzles from his Aunt Jen & Uncle Stephen. The boys also got a magazine subscription from their Grandma and farm papa (as Cole calls him). Cole will love getting the magazine in the mail!
I didn't take many pictures that day. Here is one of Cole opening his present and another one of Cole and Jacob.

I didn't take many pictures that day. Here is one of Cole opening his present and another one of Cole and Jacob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment