Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Break is here!

The boys and I started our Winter Break yesterday! I love being on a teacher's schedule and getting to spend this time with them. Yesterday Cole spent some time with Mimi so they could do their annual Christmas shopping. One of my favorite memories from the holidays is going shopping for gifts with my Grandma. I did so I think up through high school. I'm so glad my Mom can start this as a tradition with Cole. I think we'll start Luke next year since he's still a little young to understand the concept of shopping for others.

Luke got to spend a little time with Auntie as she took him with her to run her errands. That allowed me to be able to go home, clean the house and finish my wrapping.

The boys and I met Kerry and some high school friends for dinner last night. Then, we drove through the lights at Tillis Park. I think they both really enjoyed them!







No comments:

Post a Comment