Today Cole came home from school and the first topic of conversation was about the Papa Johns night at his school, tonight. He was wearing a sticker about it, pointed to it and told me if we order pizza then he school will get some money. How was I to say no to him?
I'm all about participating in these kinds of things so you this was another
reason you can tell Cole is definitely my child. Just earlier today I had received an e-mail about the Chick-fil-A night at his school in the beginning of September. I immediately put it on my calendar so I remember to go. Partly because I want to help out his school and I am a huge fan of Chick-fil-A!
So, for dinner tonight we had pepperoni pizza and cheese bread sticks (they are no Gumby's but they are still pretty good!)
No comments:
Post a Comment