Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luke Went Potty!!

Luke peed on the potty for the first time today! I know that it was a fluke but I'm excited about it and had to write it down. He has been telling us lately that he has pooped and then poops about 15-20 minutes later. So, I decided to see if he wanted to sit on the potty and of course he said yes. I'm not exactly sure he knows what you do on the potty at this point. I think he likes to sit on it because to him going potty means you get to put toliet paper in the toliet. Well he didn't poop on the potty but he did pee! As I said earlier I think it was just random but I was excited. I'm not planning to work on potty training until June or July but I like to introduce him to the potty now so he's at least familiar with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment