Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookie Baking with my Boys


Both boys took part at various times in helping me with all of my Christmas cookie baking this year. The minute Cole pulled up a chair Luke was right there next to him. I made sugar cookie cut outs on Sunday and Luke really wanted to help out. When I was using the cookie cutter he would help me press it in to the dough. He would hold his hand there for the longest time before he would finally let go. Cole also liked to help with the shapes but he really liked helping with the decoration of the cookies. He helped me put sprinkles on several of them. He wanted to decorate the snowmen in green sprinkles so I sent him over to the table to do one while I iced some at the counter. When I looked over he had half of the bottle of green sprinkles on top of the cookie! Luckly most of it was on the wax paper and not the table which made it a little easier to clean up. The cookies did look good covered in green once I got rid of the extra sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment