One night this week I was making some items to decorate my door at school. During Homecoming Week there is an annual door decorating competition between first hour classes. Classes can either decorate their door with the theme of the dance (Moonlight Masquerade) or school spirit. I don't have a first hour class so I thought I would decorate my door on my own - especially since its my group who puts on all the festivities for Homecoming Week including the door decorating competition.
I had gotten some stuff from Michaels and Cole was watching me decorate - even though he was supposed to be in bed. I had bought some black masks and was putting Elmers glue all over them and then covering the mask with silver glitter. He was just in awe of what I was doing! He kept saying "I didn't know you could color with glue!" He kept calling my glitter, sprinkles. He would say, "I love your sprinkles." Then when I covered the mask with glitter he told me I was amazing!
It was so cute how impressed he was with what I was doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment