Thought I'd post a picture of Cole today since he is now 3 and 1/2! Feels like we were
just celebrating him turning three! He's such an amazing little boy! He has now mastered going to the potty and rarely has accidents anymore! He is sleeping with big boy underwear and no accidents since we switched from pull ups thus far! The past week he has started to go to bed in his own bed by himself - we thought this day would never come (he's struggled since Luke was born)! He constantly amazes me with how much he is learning. He's such a sweetheart, giving hugs and kisses. He's started giving what he calls air hugs (he hugs himself and sends it your way). Its kind of funny but I told him I prefer real hugs. He an amazing big brother (most of the time)! Luke just adores him! He's having a blast at his new preschool and is doing an awesome job staying home with Aunt Kerry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment