So I know that Halloween is over 2 months away but as of today Cole already has his costume. Sometime in July Cole mentioned that he wanted to be a super hero - he didn't have one in particular in mind, just any super hero. So I told him he could be one for Halloween. That was also when he started assigning costumes for other people. According to Cole, I am going to be a tall giraffe, Matt is going to be an elephant, Mimi is going to be a witch, Auntie a trash man and Uncle Jake a queen bee. Then he got it in his mind that he wanted to be a pirate as well, so he started saying he was going to be a super pirate.
Today we were at Children's Place and they had a pirate costume so we tried it on and he looked so cute it in! So his costume for this Halloween will be a pirate, the first one that Cole got to help pick out. Luke is going to be Tigger (as long as it fits) just like Cole was for his first Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment