Friday, March 13, 2009

Cole's Cast is Off!!

Cole got his cast taken off yesterday!! He did really well while the nurse took it off. I was expecting him to freak out because it is such a loud noise but he did great! I think it freaked me out a more than it did him. He is still holding his arm at an angle but the doctor said that should go away in a few weeks. We are suppose to do some stretches with him at home so he gets the motion back in his elbow after being in a cast for several weeks. The doctor said he should have no long term effects from it!

His arm was so dry and flaky right after getting it off. I put lotion on it but then not long after it was back to looking dry. He had a bath last night with no bag on his arm and that helped get all the dead skin off. His arm is much better looking after the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment