Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012 - what a beautiful day we had to celebrate Mother's Day! Cole had a sleepover last night with Auntie so this morning it was just me, Matt and Luke. The boys went to church and let me sleep in (didn't get up until 10am!!). I was greeted once I was up by Luke yelling "mother's day!" He's very sweet these days (most of the time). He told me several times this morning I was beautiful (and with no prompting). My three boys got me an Edible Arrangement (my favorite!). After cleaning up the house the three of us ventured to Walmart to get some groceries and then back home to get ready for a BBQ. We had my Mom, Dave, Grandma, Kerry and Jake over as well as Matt's parents and Aunt Maryann. It was a beautiful late afternoon/early evening and we were able to sit on the deck and visit/eat. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment