We celebrated Christmas on the 26th with Matt's side of the family. We had a wonderful time at his sister's Mary's house eating, playing games, talking, eating, and more eating. I've never seen so much food! There were two six foot tables filled with food. It was pretty much awesome!
I love this picture of Farm Papa (which is what the boys call Paul) with his grandkids (minus the Iowa group and Luke who was sleeping in the other room) and Gus, his great-grandson. Love it when we can get most of the kids together to take a picture.
As the adults were playing trivial pursuit upstairs the big kids and little kids were snuggling up watching a movie in the basement. I couldn't resist running up to get my camera to capture this moment.
Luke got a plasma car from Aunt Susan and Uncle Ben and was a big fan from the moment it was put together! Right now it is as my Mom's house since we only have carpet at Granny's house. Both boys love riding on it and I think we will be purchasing a second one in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment