Cole had a Fall Party at his school on Halloween day. I was one of several other Moms who helped to plan the party and put it on. Cole's school still lets the kids bring their costumes to school and dress up so that is fun. They have a costume parade before their party. I didn't go to it since I was helping set up the party for afterwards. I arrive at his class around 1:30pm to help the kids get their costumes on. The parade started at 2pm and me and a few other Moms went to work setting up for the party.
At the party we started with a snack and drink. The kids had treat bags to decorate as they were eating their snacks. They could also get up and play pin the nose on the Jack-o-Lantern. Then, we did Halloween bingo which they really loved. Afterwards was two different activities - Mr. Bones Relay Race and Mummy Wrap. The party ended with "trick-or-treating" around the room. We had placed plastic pumpkins around the room filled with all kinds of goodies - candy, stickers, spider rings, and so much more. They had a blast!
Here is Cole's classroom all dressed up and ready for the parade!
Here is Cole showing me his treat bag he colored.
Here is Cole waiting to line up for the parade.
No comments:
Post a Comment