Cole's preschool had a Mother's Day celebration yesterday. We had the best time!! Mom's were coming in shifts to partake in some special activities. They had an area in the school set up with several tables and fun stuff to do. We first started at the table to finish decorating a picture frame he had painted. I can't wait to put it on my desk at work! Then, it was off to the jewelry making table. He made me a beautiful
bracelet with pink and clear beads. Next was the plant station. He decorated a yellow cup for me and then we put dirt and a flower into it. It is sitting on the window sill above the sink so it can get plenty of sunshine! Our last activity was the pampering station. I got a foot massage by Cole. It was so sweet for him to rub my feet with lotion. Then, Cole painted my finger nails. I have pretty yellow and blue colored nails! The last stop was a snack, cookies and lemonade.
I got a sweet list of questions Cole had answered. He was accurate about most of the questions asked which doesn't surprise me because he is very perceptive and aware of what is going on.
Here are a few pictures from our afternoon. This is Cole working on getting my cup ready to put the flower in.

Here's Cole working on my bracelet.

Quick picture of Cole and I at the picture making station.
No comments:
Post a Comment