Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!



What a wonderful Mother's Day! The day started with being able to sleep in and then waking to beautiful pink roses. Matt said Luke picked them out, saying "pretty pink." I got a cute Mother's Day poem from Luke that had been put together at his school. I love this kind of present! I'll be saving it in Luke's memory box.


We headed to my Mom's house around 12:30pm to hang out for a little bit. There I got my present from Cole. Kerry had taken him to a place where you pick out a piece of pottery to paint. He was so excited to give it to me and I just love it! I will proudly be displaying it on my desk at work! I also got a new necklace and t-shirt from my Mom.

Opening my present from Cole.



I just love the look of excitement on his face as he shows off his creation to me!



Here is the finished product! It is for my pencils at work!




Then we spent the afternoon/early evening at my Grandma's house with everyone on my Mom's side of the family. What a beautiful afternoon! Both boys got to spend playing outside.

The boys with Mimi.


Great picture of Luke hanging out in front of my Mom's house.



Another picture of Luke, this time in the kitchen. He was all about the pictures today.



I tried to get Luke to take a picture with me on the porch, but he wouldn't come over to me. Jake sits down and he goes right to him for a pic.

I wasn't able to get either boy to take a picture with me today but here is one from yesterday when we went to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment