Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter on the Farm

We celebrated Easter on Saturday at the farm with the Bange family. Even though it had been raining in the morning the weather in the afternoon was beautiful! We were blessed with no rain and sunshine. The boys love being at the farm and playing outside so it was nice to have good weather. I'm pretty sure Luke spent most of this time outside while it was light out. Everytime he came back inside he kept asking to go back outside. Cole had a great time playing with Jacob who had been in town hanging out with us since Friday.

One of my favorite parts of this day is the kids Easter egg hunt. We had an impressive amount of eggs this year (I have a few issues and kept getting more eggs to fill with candy). We lined up all the Bange grandkds - we had ten in attendance (just missing Gabby, Iva & Alena) for our traditional picture. I love seeing how the kids grow and change from year to year.

Here is this year's picture (2011).

Here is the group last year in 2010. This time including Gus the first great-grandchild.


Here are the kids from 2009.

Here is Cole just finishing the egg hunt.

I followed Luke during the egg hunt and it was hard to get a picture of him looking at me - here's the best I got. He loved going after the eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment