Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cole's Valentine's Day Box



Cole will be having a Valentine's Day party at his school on the 14th. The teacher wanted the students to each make a box for their cards they would be getting from their friends. So, Cole and I made his this afternoon. I went to the store this morning to get some supplies. Cole didn't want to go with me (I think he realized that getting supplies for him was not my only errand) and I was under instructions to get "hearts and glitter."

Luckly we already had hearts and silver glitter in our arts and craft box so that made it easy. I also picked up some red wrapping paper to wrap the shoe box in and some super hero stickers. So Cole's box is a mix of hearts, silver glitter and lots of super hero stickers. It turned out pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment