Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Matching Game

So I'm just putting this on the blog so I have it somewhere I can find it. I keep losing the piece of paper (just refound it) so I figured this was a safe place for it.

Baby Matching Game

Baby Boy - Oh Henry or Clark Bar

Baby Feet - Tootsie Roll

Baby Gril - Baby Ruth

Baby Names - Watchamacallit

Breatfeeding - Milky Way

Conception - Skor

Contraction - Jaw Breakers

Crowning - Push Pop

Daddy - Mr. Good Bar

Due Date - Pay Day

Engorgement - Mounds

Epidural - Lifesavers

Grandparents - Suckers

Hospital Bill - 100,000 Grand

Mommy - Bit O'Honey

Pelvic Exam - Butterfinder

Positive Pregnancy Test - (Almond) Joy

Preemie - Runts

Sleep Deprivation - Nuts

Stretch Marks - Taffy

Triplets - Three Musketeers

Twins - Double Mint Gum

Umbilical Cord - Twizzlers

Water Breaking - Gushers

1 comment: