Cole and I went over to my friend from work's house to go sledding this afternoon. Her oldest is 6 and he and Cole play well together. They have a great hill in their back yard. I even went down a few times but after that I decided to just stay at the top of the hill and monitor. It was freezing out! Cole wasn't bothered in the least by the cold. His cheeks got so red and I finally had to tell him we were going inside to play or going home since it was so cold. He had a great time!
Here is Cole with Xavier getting ready to go down their hill:
Here is a video of Cole sledding down the hill:
OMG - that hill looks AWESOME. SO much fun. I know the girls would have loved it too - funny how kids don't get as cold as adults too. Hope you are staying warm.
ReplyDeleteIt was a fun hill! I wasn't too cold since I had Matt's ski pants and ski gloves on. I don't know how Cole wasn't freezing because when we came inside his socks and gloves were wet.
ReplyDelete