Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ready for Kindergarten!

Cole's first day of kindergarten will be on August 8! The summer is going by so fast and it is hard to believe he will start school so soon. All the school supplies are out in the stores and since I like to get things done early we picked up Cole's supplies last night.

Here is what was on the list:

1 box 8 basic Crayola Crayons
1 pair Fiskar scissors
1 box 8 washable markers
1 large box facial tissues
1 plastic supplly box (5"x8")
1 box watercolor paints
6 large glue sticks
1 roll paper towels
1 highlighter
4 #2 sharpened pencils
1 red hardback 3 ring binder
1 black hardback 3 ring binder
1 set of headphones for computer lab
1 package play-doh
1 box gallon Ziploc bags
1 box tissues
2 plastic two pocket pronged folders (orange, purple)
1 folding Kindermat (for rest time)


He already has a Batman backpack which he got for Christmas. I also bought him a new Batman lunchbox in June to go with the backpack. I'd say he is ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment