Luke turned 15 months old on Monday!! So crazy how fast time seems to go by. He is such a happy little guy who is always giving the biggest smiles to people. He is constantly babbling and we are just starting to be able to make out some of his babbles. I think I posted the other day that he says "cheese" when ever I bring my camera out, which I am counting as his first word.
Luke has started to blow on his food when you put it on his plate, even if it is not hot. It all started when we were playing with bubbles outside. Luke wanted to hold the handle as well and would try to blow the bubbles. It was very cute!
Now Luke likes to blow on his food when he gets it. Matt claims he can even say something that sounds like "hot" and then blows, but I don't think I've heard it yet.
Luke has all of the sudden become quite the climber. He loves to climb on the ottoman and the couch. Luckly he is pretty good about getting down safely but unfortunately he likes to stand and walk on the couch which isn't good. If you leave the bathroom door open and you can't find Luke you can bet that he is in there, probably on the toliet where he was the other night.
He loves to eat! If you are eating something he immediately wants what you have. He loves to eat peaches and mandrain oranges. Those are some of the foods that you can't give him to the end of his meal because otherwise he won't eat anything else. He is also a fan of green beans and carrots. Those are his healthy favorites. He is a big fan of cheez its and vanilla wafers. He loves drinking his milk. Just recently he has started to let you know that he wants milk by going to the fridge, standing by the door, holding on to the handle and making noises. Sometimes it sounds like he is making an "m" sound but I'm not sure. He will drink out of any sippy cup that you give him or he can find.
Can't wait to see what kind of changes the next three months bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment